Hannon Made Board Butter is made locally in Greenfield, MA, using food-grade mineral oil, bees & carnauba wax. All Hannon Made cutting boards are finished using this board butter. Use Maintain new boards, recondition old boards, or add a protective satin shine to any wood products to keep them well conditioned and healthy.
Rub small amount into board, let sit, buff with soft cloth. Best if applied once every 6-8 weeks.
Hannon Made offers 1-3 day shipping. Our sellers ship orders via USPS Priority Mail, and will work to get your order out as soon as possible.
If you've chosen our shipping option, you can expect to receive tracking information on your order when the seller prepares your order for shipping, along with a notice of delivery when it arrives.
Return online purchases within 7 days of receiving the item for a refund, minus the shipping charge. All returned items must be unused. There are no returns after 7 days, or on special order/custom work.
To return an item:
1. Email email@example.com with the original order number and purchase date.
2. Repack the item being returned in its original packaging. You must include the original receipt in the package. Please pack the item carefully! Hannon Made is not responsible for loss or damage of return shipments. We strongly recommend you insure and ship the item using a delivery method that can be tracked. The return package must be prepaid (we do not accept COD packages). Items returned in a manner that fails to adhere to the correct return procedure will not be accepted.
3. Upon receiving your return, the item will be fully inspected, as we cannot accept merchandise that has been damaged, altered, or used. We will contact you via email or phone once the item has been returned.
4. We will issue you a refund minus any shipping and handling charges within 5 business days of receiving the item. Please note that the refund may take 2-10 business to post on your account.
5. To exchange to a different board type or for a custom board, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Each of our stores have their own cancellation, return and exchange policies, which you can check on their store's page.
There are no inquiries yet.